Overclock.net banner

AHHH 6800gs!!!!

1K views 25 replies 12 participants last post by  pbasil1 
#1 ·
i jost got my 6800gs for my birthday, it came early and im soo frickin pumped right now!!!! but i was wondering how i should remove the drivers of my old card before installing the new ones.... there was a quick faq on how to do this and i will search for it but any other input is well appreciated!

i will taking pics throughout the installation for the newbies on how to install a videocard or other components

Discussion starter · #4 ·
thatrs what i thought... thx!

LOL im too excited right now i need to calm down before i break something!!!LOL

Discussion starter · #10 ·
hahaha!!!!!! i love this thing! i was missing out on so much in the games i played with my crappy old GF3!!!! one word explenation. ASTONISHING!

Discussion starter · #13 ·
here are some pics and what not.... cant wait to overclock this sucker!!!

oh and what are some good drivers? im downloading the latest ones from evga site right now, are there better? lemme know!

Discussion starter · #16 ·
changed it.... so are there any good drivers i may want to download that are better than the latest ones from evga?

Discussion starter · #18 ·
ok im tryin to install the latest drivers and this is what it says,i have the drivers from the disk installed that came with the card, but now im trying to update them and this is what comes up!?

HELP!

Discussion starter · #20 ·
ok im downloading dirvers off of nvidia.com to see if it works...hopefully it does

Discussion starter · #21 ·
and after it says it cant locate drivers it says "there is another instance of this program running, wait till it finishes"

Discussion starter · #25 ·
ok buster im downloading the driver form guru and if it works reps for you!!!

Discussion starter · #26 ·
ok i have just unlocked and OCed my card to 428/1151, but my question is how do i check to see how many pipes and shaders i have? is there a program to do this? thanks for all your replies so far guys!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.