Overclock.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am putting together planning on converting all my GPU's in my mining rigs to water for better temp control. Due to lack of support on some cards for gpu blocks i am leaning at using the Kraken G12 kits on all my GPU's.

My question is what is the round format that the AIO's use for locking into the brackets called?

I am trying to figure out this format, to see if there is a universal waterblock out that i can use instead of AIO's watercool the gpu in combination of the Kraken g12 kit. I just cant seem to find the name of this round format....

My 2 options im playing with are the following...

Kraken G12 + H105 AIO

or

Kraken G12 + Universal

The other issue im trying to figure out is the use of all the fans and water pumps that come with running many of these kits on lets say a 8 GPU rig. Thats 3 fans and 1 pump wire per GPU, so 32 wires needing controlled and the motherboard only has 3 fan plugs.

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
It is just the standards Asetek mounting mechanism. Not much aftermarket that I know of (there used to be a few artisans here that made brackets, but no longer). Might try ebay if you want to go that route.

That said, there are plenty of universal GPU waterblocks that will do the same thing while letting you choose your radiator, pumps, etc.

I would just run all power off of molex for that many GPUs.

·
Overclocker in training
14,316 Posts
Hi,
wow you think you got enough paste on there
biggrin.gif

1 - 3 of 3 Posts