Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would want watercooling for my FX 8150, but I don't want to get it, if I have to pay tons of money for something that doesn't deliver, as we all know that the bulldozers/piledrivers need beastly cooling. I want it to be priced reasonably and perform well. My absolute maximum is 125 €. I have looked at reviews and so on, but I want the opinion of my favourite community
smile.gif
. This would be my first watercooling setup. Also im at 4.6GHz on a CM HYPER 212 EVO, which is good for that cooler, but atleast when steamroller comes out I want to get the watercooling, but should I wait or buy watercooling earlier?

·
Ultimate Rig Winner
7,280 Posts
Water 2.0 Extreme
H100i
Kraken X60
Swiftech H220

I listed them in order of how much cooling performance they got. They all cost around the same. With the H220 you can expand it to a full custom loop in the future

·
Ultimate Rig Winner
7,280 Posts
I listed the best AIOs at the moment. The H220 is the king right now. Have a look at the prices you can find them for and tell us. We will tell you if theyre if their worth kit if their more expensive

·
Ultimate Rig Winner
7,280 Posts
Im sorry if my sig confused you, that is the rig Im currently assembling. All the parts are in my room waiting for mobo which has been delayed

·
Registered
70 Posts
yup,it will be up to the job,remember thats prime 95,the load will be less in game,plus the max temp of a 8120/8320 is 62-64c so i do have a bit of head room for ocing but no llc feature is holding me back,not the temps.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts