Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello guys i am new to the forums. i will introduce myself. my anme is nico and i am from italy. here comes the question:
I jsut built a new computer with
intel i72600k
nvidia 560gtx 2gb
asus P8Z68 DEluxe
Corsair Vengeance 8Gb (NOT the low profile version)
coolermaster sileo case

i am still running the stock intel fan and i want to upgrade it. i have read many posts in this awesoem forums but still havent found an answer. ok i have read some posts about the corsair water coolers and i really think an air cooler would cool my system better.
since i have a 'small' case and huge ram heatsinks i dotn think the Noctua NH-C14 will fit for me.
i really cant decide what cooler to get. ill post here a link with the available choices i have (referring to the online store where i usually get my parts)
http://www.prokoo.com/dissipatori-cpu-c-3_339_341.html?page=1&sort=prezzod

the Noctua NH-D14 wont fit on LGA 1155 (too bad)
Thermaltake Frio OCK 1366/1155/1156/775/AM3/AM2+/AM2 might fit i guess but i dont know how good/bad that heatsink is

what you guys think about the

·
Registered
456 Posts

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
i hate to sat it, but a 212+ will do the job and also clear your ram. i'm pretty sure your SB setup will still overclock to the 4ghz area pretty easy with it.

is this the only place you can order from? you might want to buy a better case and then go for a better cooler later.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts