Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by cchu2004

use the new 61.77 drivers for the 6800 series on 5200 series and up increases in 10.3 fps in doom3 heres link http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_2k_61.77

I'll bet that they are nowheres near as fast as the Omegas I steared you to.....1.5672 nvidia

·
Registered
446 Posts
Are those their top ones? I tried the 1.677 or w/e, i didnt really notice a big diff

·
Banned
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Quote:

Originally Posted by DesT

Are those their top ones? I tried the 1.677 or w/e, i didnt really notice a big diff

omegas **** my games picture up
all glitchy and shaky u need offical driver here it is
in this post

·
Banned
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
look if u got doom3 do this test ur gpu now by pressing ctrl-alt-~ then wat u do is type in timedemo demo1 exactly like that test 2 times and the second one is offical then download the 61.77 drivers and c diff ok :***:

·
Registered
516 Posts
Quote:

omegas **** my games picture up
all glitchy and shaky u need offical driver here it is
in this post

The reason for that is...you prolly installed the "performance"driver which turns Vsync off! Doom 3 REQUIRES you to have vsync on for smooth gameplay.Trust me ...I've triied the newest Nvidia has and they can't keep up with Omegas for Nvidia..BUT ONLY VERSION 1.5672!!!Do the tests...and remember Vsync!

·
Registered
516 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by DesT

Vsync on if you have Omega 1.5672 (w/e)

VSync on for doom3 period!!!
You don't always need to run Vsync...actually I only enable it for doom..or any other game that "tears".the omegas can be ran however you want!!!(pretty or fast)

I'm supposing this is a good score for my specs???

·
Banned
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
dude i get 20.3 fps and the omegas gives me glitches idk wich is better the 61.77 or 66.81 wich one? also that vysnc thing is on

·
Banned
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ge-Force

VSync on for doom3 period!!!
You don't always need to run Vsync...actually I only enable it for doom..or any other game that "tears".the omegas can be ran however you want!!!(pretty or fast)

I'm supposing this is a good score for my specs???

mine can to it goes high performance to high quality i have normal settings with vsync on and it runs smooth and also no tearing and got 20.3 on benchmark thats pretty good to have a 5200 other than a 5700 think of that and the high performance and high quality it's on quality so i think thats good!

·
Registered
516 Posts
Quote:

mine can to it goes high performance to high quality i have normal settings with vsync on and it runs smooth and also no tearing and got 20.3 on benchmark thats pretty good to have a 5200 other than a 5700 think of that and the high performance and high quality it's on quality so i think thats good!

Here it is bud...With Omegas!!!!!!! (AND IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO RUN AT "High performance AND high quality

·
Banned
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ge-Force

Here it is bud...With Omegas!!!!!!!

damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn y does it glitch when i use it!!!! with 281/502 i got 21 fps u got like 30fps but u got a 5700 there u go

·
Registered
516 Posts
Quote:

damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn y does it glitch when i use it!!!! with 281/502 i got 21 fps u got like 30fps but u got a 5700 there u go

if you turn on Vsync you will only hit like 20 somthing anyway...thats where the GAME IS LOCKED!!!turn your VSYNC off now and run it again bearing with the tearing...thats how i got 30+! Try it! no Vsync(you will get tearing but let the test go anyway and see how you do

·
Registered
516 Posts
Quote:

with cod and every game the screen shakes and not all games require vsync

so I guess your card can't handle Omegas!!!sry

·
Banned
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Quote: