Overclock.net banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Twin Turbski
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
(4) Dr. Evil — sharks with laser beams attached to their heads — HD - YouTube

So this idea may already be already out of hand. lol. I just got a look at some really thin insolation that seems to stand out and has a nice gold sheen to it. This would not be impeding my cooling system. These pictures below are a very VERY rough outline of what I have in mind. I just wanted to get some feedback here to see if I can get laser beams for my "sharks" to work as well.

Now, sometimes I think this is "uncool" But then I again I can spend hours fine tuning everything the final to everything set just right , seems like a good covid stage 3.0 project.

The air coolers are onboard.

·
Twin Turbski
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also for this experiment we are testing the performance of OEM air vs water OEM coolers. Settle the debate once and for all.

·
Twin Turbski
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Also for this experiment we are testing the performance of OEM air vs water OEM coolers. Settle the debate once and for all.
So it does turn out I was in fact wrong about the cooler debate (water is NOT the best choice, that goes to air cooling). But I may still run them anyway, even though there is a substantial margin of temp difference. And I pushed them hard an 18 core Haswell thats rated at 145W.

• Rep+
Reactions: F7LTHY
1 - 3 of 3 Posts