Overclock.net banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I figured id start this thread beacuse I havent seen much of anything FSX related around here so i will post a couple of photos maybe you guys can comment on them,if there good if they suck lol,lets make this a thread about good add-ons for fsx and hopefully post pics of your best add-ons....Rex Essintals etc etc.....I have the following add-ons for FSX....Traffic-X,FSceneX,F-16 Aerosoft,Panavia Tornado,727 Captain,Abacus International fighters,Strike force (carrier),1st class sims Codename Fulcrum Mig 29,Just flight f-4 phantom...

·
Registered
52 Posts
Nice shots,Its been a while since i fired up FSX but here's a few pics that i dug out on my old screen shots folder

I should really re-install and get it set up and tweaked again so i can finish up the above
Beaver HD Redux repaints,Just need to find the time to get everything installed & that can take hours!

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Omgiz- Nice shots buddy! Are u running in dx9 or dx10? I think it looks better obviously in dx10 but not all my planes are compatable so I just run mine in dx9 mode...Iam getting the Rex-Essintals with overdrive soon-cant wait!

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh 1 question 4 u..... Do You have any special hardware you use to do your re-paints??? Ive been trying to figure it out since I bought it but no luck! I saw they sell a software from Abacus is called re-paint tool or something along those lines....I even tried tweaking it on my own but nothing.
biggrin.gif

1 - 9 of 9 Posts