Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All your base, base, base, all your base, are belong to us.

·
Premium Member
3,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ROFL. To totally undestand this, you have to have seen either the website, or a random posting of "All your base, are belong to us".

Ok, heres the story. A long time ago, I don't know exactly when, someone made a video game if Japan. The translation was just downright ludicrous. One of the lines of translation was "All your base, are belong to us." Well, this phrase eventually started to show up all over the world, in every context you can imagine. Here is the website for it, and they claim that all photos are not altered. I don't know if it's true, but it sure is funny as hell. Here it is:

http://www.planettribes.com/allyourbase/

I really like the Windows versions of the phrase. They seem fake, but still hilarious.

·
Premium Member
1,559 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lando95

ROFL. To totally undestand this, you have to have seen either the website, or a random posting of "All your base, are belong to us".

Ok, heres the story. A long time ago, I don't know exactly when, someone made a video game if Japan. The translation was just downright ludicrous. One of the lines of translation was "All your base, are belong to us." Well, this phrase eventually started to show up all over the world, in every context you can imagine. Here is the website for it, and they claim that all photos are not altered. I don't know if it's true, but it sure is funny as hell. Here it is:

http://www.planettribes.com/allyourbase/

I really like the Windows versions of the phrase. They seem fake, but still hilarious.

LMAO, ***!
I just got done watching the videos off that site, that is way to funny.

·
Premium Member
3,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil XP2400

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!!!!

HOLY SHAT!!!! I really wish I could convey just how hard I am laughing right now. And to think of all the people who will read this and check out that website....rofl rofl rofl rofl...omg...rof*****!!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Quote:

Originally Posted by Soulclaimer

again my friends:<<ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>>!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBBBLLLLAAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHAAAAHHHAAA

·
Premium Member
3,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Quote:

Originally Posted by Soulclaimer

rhetorikal question;
BUT why ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO TO US??
anyone knows???

It's a really crappy translation from Japanese to English, but I can't quite figure out what the original intention is. I think it is meant to read: {We have captured all of your command posts(bases)}

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
All your thread revival are belong to us.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts