Overclock.net banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MSI cnter kept on changing my power plan to balanced. I locked the power plan using this guide Specify a custom active Power Plan and force Windows 10 to use it but then looked for fan controller software and this is awesome, argus monitor.

I can change my all my pwm fans from profile 1 to 2 back to 1 in a quickness from not gaming to gaming etc.

Very cool.

Font Rectangle Screenshot Electronic device Multimedia

·
Registered
179 Posts
MSI cnter kept on changing my power plan to balanced. I locked the power plan using this guide Specify a custom active Power Plan and force Windows 10 to use it but then looked for fan controller software and this is awesome, argus monitor.

I can change my all my pwm fans from profile 1 to 2 back to 1 in a quickness from not gaming to gaming etc.

Very cool.

View attachment 2518749
Yeah its a good piece of software, i've been using it for some time now, middle of last year i think. Was using the free version then saw they had a Christmas offer for cheap for the 3 year plan so opted for that. Don't usually pay for this stuff as its finnicky but this has been top notch and well worth the money.

·
Premium Member
4,270 Posts
Best fan controller software is Aquasuite.

• Rep+
Reactions: speed_demon

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Speedfan doesn't see my mobo sensors

·
Premium Member
4,270 Posts
Speedfan doesn't see my mobo sensors
That's why you HWINFO to monitor temps and everything and use Aquasuite to control the speed of fans/pumps. Both working together can't be beat.

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That's why you HWINFO to monitor temps and everything and use Aquasuite to control the speed of fans/pumps. Both working together can't be beat.
No need for two apps, when all i want/need is fan control software and argus is perfect.

Profile 1 50%
Progile 2 100%

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Rectangle Font Screenshot Software Electronic device

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
I've been using Argus Monitor for 2 years now and have nothing but good things to say about it. Amazing software. Replaced speedfan and more for me.

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I like open source. I searched for open source fan controller software.

This seems to be very good. I switched from MSI center to Argus to FanController.

Font Rectangle Screenshot Operating system Software

1 - 12 of 12 Posts