Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems like every week I see a thread with someone having problems with their brother or sister, it seems like they absolutely hate them.

I however, have awesome brothers and sisters, the four of us used to play video games together, I still talk and game with my brother constantly, and he doesn't live at the same place as me.

My siblings and I will still get together about once a month, watch a movie, play video games, have a few beers and just hang out.

Am I the only one here with amazing siblings?

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by nubz
View Post

I killed all mine so I wouldn't know.

Ha! Seriously though, do you have any siblings? What's your experience?

·
Unwilling Beta tester
7,188 Posts
Don't worry, you are not alone.

I love visiting my sister, we revert back to being 5 years old again. My Mum always asks if all 26 / 27 year old professionals (lawyer and engineer) act like that...

I am very proud of my sister, and we hardly ever fight. Well, not properly.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Quote:

Originally Posted by TFB
View Post

Are your sisters hot?

:|

I never thought about that, nor do I want to.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nooooob
View Post

This.

·
Unwilling Beta tester
7,188 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by TFB
View Post

Then let me judge them.

Oh dear.

·
Banned
954 Posts
Every female in this house is insane. Other then the dog, but shes ******ed. Hate my mom,sister,and the cat. Everyone else is cool though.

·
notNOTmbudden
14,432 Posts
My relationship with my siblings is eh at best. I'm the oldest of the three boys and I have a older sister that's seven years older than me. The brother younger than me by a year thinks he's a bad ass, smokes and drinks and thinks he's so cool. The one below that looks up to him for some reason, which makes it super annoying.

Don't get my wrong, I did my fair share of partying, smoking and drinking. But my mid-brother just takes it to a whole new level. And not to mention the fact that he doesn't respect my parents or anyone in this family. He likes to ask my parents for money and then spend it on bud. My parents always tell him to get a job because he always asks for money and they constantly say "oh this place is hiring" but he never applies because his girlfriend doesn't want to have a job, only because her family is unstable and she has no where to go after school. So shes at my house from the time they get out of school till the time it is to go to bed. Quite annoying really. My relationship with my sister is spotty, she can get quite annoying at times even when she's 7 years older than me.

·
Banned
2,407 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by mbudden View Post
My relationship with my sister is spotty, she can get quite annoying at times even when she's 7 years older than me.
Isn't she always 7 years older than you?

·
notNOTmbudden
14,432 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by TFB View Post
Isn't she always 7 years older than you?
Meaning at 26, you'd think she wouldn't be as immature at times.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts