Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
now everyone on here should be very familiar with the opty 165 or higher, and that u are all awhere of its great overclocking.........but, wta about the AM2 opterons? has anyone tryed them yet? are they just as good as the 939 series?

·
Registered
409 Posts
i will be trying... when i get my new rig in jan or feb..

·
Premium Member
22,477 Posts
You might want to check here to...It's a database, dont know if the new ones are listed yet....<a href="http://www.amdgeeks.net/insertstepping" target="_blank">AMDGeeks.net - your amd overclock source</a>

·
Filthy Casual
8,653 Posts
However, they are expensive for AM2, hence why I am purchasing a 939 one. Haven't heard much about the OCing of AM2 of any kind, as it simply isn't as popular as 939 yet.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Yeah your right, like people dont like AM2.In my contry it seems like its going well for AM2.Becouse no one sells 754/939 any more.It look like AMD wont get much money until K8L.<br><br>
@pow3rtr1p dont tell me that u didnt hear about great am2 clocking.i did with my 3000+ athlon 3070mhz when memory burned.ive seen x2 3800 @ 3.0ghz and so on.one guy is trying to hit 3.6 with his opty 1210.ill post the link when i find it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts