998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bradey
View Post

if i run my cpu at 100% on all cores i he 65c stable

i need a new cooler
these are my options
i get a x4 stock cooler from some person here that is not using it.( i will pay for postage and handling.) (Canberra, Australia.)
then when i get the money i goto water cooling
CoolerMaster GeminII S
Noctua NH-U9B SE2
CoolerMaster Hyper TX3
Scythe Katana 3 CPU Cooler
Thermaltake ISGC-400 CPU Cooler
Scythe Kabuto CPU Cooler
Scythe Big Shuriken CPU Cooler

i am getting these from www.pccasegear.com

thanks

ps. if you have any better options please say, but these are the critiea
1. must be smaller than 146mm H
2. must post to austraila

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
I looks to be that you wanted post in the wrong place. Probably because you don't have enough reps to make this request in the proper place. Both transgressions are against the TOS.

·
Premium Member
20,621 Posts
WHAAAAA
Where's the Xigmatek Dark Knight?
Seriously, I find that after around 20 minutes of using it, it was a great choice

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
The Dark Knight is too tall for his case. If you're planning on going watercooling, I say stick with the stock cooler and don't bother with air. It will just be less money you could have saved for the Water cooling.

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by imadude10
View Post

The Dark Knight is too tall for his case. If you're planning on going watercooling, I say stick with the stock cooler and don't bother with air. It will just be less money you could have saved for the Water cooling.

this

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Quote:

Originally Posted by imadude10
View Post

i will only go water cooling if i can get a cheep air cooler
i don't need to go water cooling it is just an option

the cooler i have does not work, i get to 65C just by using all cores in about 2 sec. i have unlocked my 3core to be a 4 core

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bradey
View Post

i will only go water cooling if i can get a cheep air cooler
i don't need to go water cooling it is just an option

the cooler i have does not work, i get to 65C just by using all cores in about 2 sec. i have unlocked my 3core to be a 4 core

Unlocked Phenom II X4's usually have faulty temperature readings.

As far as coolers go, I'd probably go with a Scythe or Noctua product on your list. Googling for specific reviews will give you an idea of which is best.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by G-Byte
View Post

I looks to be that you wanted post in the wrong place. Probably because you don't have enough reps to make this request in the proper place. Both transgressions are against the TOS.

eh, I don't think he's trying to post a WTB thread here. Looks more like a need help thread to me.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Quote:

Originally Posted by JadedFloridian View Post
Unlocked Phenom II X4's usually have faulty temperature readings.

As far as coolers go, I'd probably go with a Scythe or Noctua product on your list. Googling for specific reviews will give you an idea of which is best.
i choose to use a ir temp probe

1 - 11 of 11 Posts