·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CPU Stepping - AXDA1700DUT3C 9728686272315 JIUHB0308WPMW

·
Premium Member
3,990 Posts
I think he was using them just to show that it can handle a load, not to show the status of the overclock... Now Fah Q, WE WANT CPUZ!!! lol

·
Premium Member
4,555 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShawnMcGrail

I think he was using them just to show that it can handle a load, not to show the status of the overclock... Now Fah Q, WE WANT CPUZ!!! lol

Oh, Doh!
I thought it was a random screenshot from a random person he found and was just showing.

That's why I was doubting it.

·
Premium Member
3,990 Posts
How would you be able to edit your CPUZ thing other then with photoshop and put it in a screenshot?... unless he photoshopped a photoshopped image into it.... lol

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
NO it is not photoshop edited other then the arrow & the text, not BS, this is for real, & yes it was only to prove it would get into windows & run it was by no means stable to run prime or benchmarks.

Im getting a better cooling system to hopefully get it stable at this speed, so plz stand by for update.

If you think this is BS then sucks to be you, I take my OCing seriously & see no reason to BS about it, but everyone has a right to there own opinion, beleave it or not.

Once 100% stable that I can stand behind 110% I'll post a CPU ID shot, but this not being stable so I didnt see the need to post a CPU ID shot, it was mainly to show what it was running at.

·
Premium Member
3,990 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fah Q

NO it is not photoshop edited other then the arrow & the text, not BS, this is for real, & yes it was only to prove it would get into windows & run it was by no means stable to run prime or benchmarks.

Im getting a better cooling system to hopefully get it stable at this speed, so plz stand by for update.

If you think this is BS then sucks to be you, I take my OCing seriously & see no reason to BS about it, but everyone has a right to there own opinion, beleave it or not.

Once 100% stable that I can stand behind 110% I'll post a CPU ID shot, but this not being stable so I didnt see the need to post a CPU ID shot, it was mainly to show what it was running at.

Fair enough then. Thats a good F***in oc though! lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts