Overclock.net banner

[Amazon] "$62.50 Gift Card" for $50

1204 Views 4 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  melonwalen
buy a $50 Amazon gift card and you get a $12.50 promo code within 2 days.

doesn't work on personal cards (no reloading) but you can just send it to yourself.

Product Font Material property Screenshot Parallel

should be a banner up top you can click to apply the coupon to your account or just put in promo code EGCPRIME22 at checkout
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
892 Posts
Just make sure they don't sign you up to Amazon Prime. Last purchase (this year) someone signed me up and I noticed the extra charge on the credit card. Messaged them and they told me a first name of a person I've never heard used my details.

• Rep+
Reactions: N2Gaming

· Registered
1 Posts
I've used their coupons a few times, but I can't say it was a good experience. I don't like that they`re only for a couple of days, it turns out that you have limited time to think about whether you need the thing or not. This`s how I got myself an inflatable boat that I thought I would need, but it ended up sitting in the garage gathering dustXD Since then I only use coupons like these at stores that I shop at frequently, such as giftlab.com. Then it really makes sense. There haven't been many really good promotions on Amazon lately, btw... why is it so?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts