Overclock.net banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got an email from Amazon about the CM690 II Advance deal. The price is not cheaper than Newegg but it has FREE SHIPPING which still save you like $20 cheaper than NE in the end.
Link.

·
Premium Member
4,415 Posts
For me thats better than newegg due to the fact it isnt taxed 9.75%. Nice find.

·
Premium Member
6,546 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by SniperXX
View Post

For me thats better than newegg due to the fact it isnt taxed 9.75%. Nice find.

thats what i was gonna say, no tax = win. where in so cal you live? i thought only el cajon had 9.25% or above!

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh so FShipping n No tax for u guys then,
nice. I don't have to pay tax for buying from newegg or amazon so i didn't pay attention.

·
Registered
9,178 Posts
IS there a way to buy this using paypal?

·
Registered
9,178 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by D3TH.GRUNT
View Post

only if you have a paypal debit card.

Thanks. I want to know how long it will take for shipping without paying for the case. How do I do that?

·
Premium Member
8,764 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ocnewb
View Post

Oh so FShipping n No tax for u guys then,
nice. I don't have to pay tax for buying from newegg or amazon so i didn't pay attention.

Yeah I have been using amazon instead of newegg for that specific reason. Even then, amazon beats newegg's prices BEFORE the tax I would have to pay at newegg.

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Paypal debit card is good, you should apply for one. They send me cash back for paypal debit card's purchases every month. Although it's not much but still some $$ to spend
. The only down side of Paypal debit card is it'd cost u $3 to withdraw cash (watever the amount).

·
Premium Member
3,089 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ragsters
View Post

Thanks. I want to know how long it will take for shipping without paying for the case. How do I do that?

You will need some sort of time traveling device to learn that.

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Also i love buying @ Amazon because they have a warehouse in Phoenix and they still don't charge me tax. Most of the stuffs i buy from them, they ship it from Phoenix and it'd arrive in like 1 day w/ Free Shipping

·
Registered
9,178 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by liberalelephant
View Post

You will need some sort of time traveling device to learn that.

Verry funny. I want to know the shipping estimate. I want to know if the free shipping is going to take weeks or how much do I have to pay for faster delivery.

·
Premium Member
3,864 Posts
Quote:

View Post

Verry funny. I want to know the shipping estimate. I want to know if the free shipping is going to take weeks or how much do I have to pay for faster delivery.

amazon free shipping usually takes about a week to get to you, it could vary if you live either really close or far away from a shipping warehouse. IMO, i would see how much 3-5 day shipping costs, that usually gets to you in 3 days.

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Quote:

View Post

I think Amazon does tell u estimate of the delivery but i don't know if it's available before you pay or after. If the case is shipped from AZ's warehouse then it wouldn't take long to get to Socal.

·
Premium Member
8,764 Posts
Quote:

View Post

I order from amazon frequently and I also live in california. Their free shipping method usually takes about 7 shipping days.

·
Registered
9,178 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Auld View Post
I order from amazon frequently and I also live in california. Their free shipping method usually takes about 7 shipping days.
Thank you!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts