Overclock.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivoryg37 View Post

I wonder why Amazon never have the rebate offers that newegg get. I would much rather use my prime membership than order from newegg.. However, I always have to order from newegg due to the rebates
Many more exclusive agreements with manufacturers / integrators at newegg especially EVGA/ Corsair/ Antec since they are California based as well

·
Registered
6,053 Posts
Just a heads up to those interested in this case. I've had one and returned it after a few days. It's cheaply built with super thin side panels that'll tattle if your fans are at certain speeds. It does look nice though
smile.gif

·
Random Eventer
2,582 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by iRUSH View Post

Just a heads up to those interested in this case. I've had one and returned it after a few days. It's cheaply built with super thin side panels that'll tattle if your fans are at certain speeds. It does look nice though
smile.gif
I've got both the 540 air and 240 air, and I don't have this problem.

·
Registered
6,053 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye12977 View Post

The 540 is certainly hardier. Many 240 users on this forum have reported side panel issues similar to mine.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye12977 View Post

I have two 540 air's (black and white), and the white one has the problem. I think it just might be the fans hitting the cover. I've been too lazy to check into it, but the rattling goes away after a few seconds to a minute.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
wow $30 after rebate thats an awesome price. too bad this isn't the 540.. although i just did a build for my cousin with a black 240 and i have to say this is a VERY nice case even at its normal $90 price. if you want a case where every panel lines up 10000% then you might not want to take the risk with these inexpensive cases and go with something a bit more $$. At this price its hard to complain.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts