Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
65,162 Posts
Grrrrrr..... my wife already has one and I need my AT&T contract to expire...

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
THANK YOU!!!!!. I have been looking for a deal on the EVO. Tired of AT&T and my Iphone, too many dropped calls. I just ordered two of these to replace mine and my wife's phone. By the way, they are offering free activation also, that's an additional $36 savings compared to everyone else and for me it was $72 more saved.

REP'd +1

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Awesome good deal. I LOOOOVE my EVO, paid $299 couple months ago, this is a fantastic deal!

·
Premium Member
65,162 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by l4n b0y View Post
Awesome good deal. I LOOOOVE my EVO, paid $299 couple months ago, this is a fantastic deal!

You mean $199 or $299 - $100 MIR?

·
Premium Member
7,243 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by DuckieHo View Post
Grrrrrr..... my wife already has one and I need my AT&T contract to expire...
by the time your ATT contact expires, the evo will prolly be free.

------------
A good deal, looking to jump onto sprint for some time.

·
Premium Member
5,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiden911 View Post
by the time your ATT contact expires, the evo will prolly be free.

------------
A good deal, looking to jump onto sprint for some time.
i doubt the evo would ever be free. this would probably be the closest to free as it would ever get.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by PC Gamer View Post
I really want this....but I can't stand the thought of coughing up $80 a month for this phone, any discounts besides college ones on an individual plan that I can take advantage of?
Yeah $80 a month :/
Btw if we buy this, do we get a new number from sprint or what?

·
Banned
5,698 Posts
Quote:

I really want this....but I can't stand the thought of coughing up $80 a month for this phone, any discounts besides college ones on an individual plan that I can take advantage of?
That's why I haven't pulled the trigger... it's 84 with the replacement insurance and the cheapest plan. I pay half that now, but I also have no features and less anytime minutes...

·
Premium Member
5,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Quote:

nope, none that i could find. And i would say im good at finding deals.

but anyway most people don't even know that, most cellular places will give 15% discount for students. I think like twenty something for corporate, but you can't get both obviously...

but the 15% off kinda negates the +$10 added by the 4g package.

so it'd be around like 75 ish a month for unlimited data, mobile to mobile (who uses landlines), messages, etc.

·
Premium Member
5,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Quote:

Originally Posted by Segovax View Post
That's why I haven't pulled the trigger... it's 84 with the replacement insurance and the cheapest plan. I pay half that now, but I also have no features and less anytime minutes...
they have plans with less than 450 minutes? crazy...

well that's not a fair comparison. You're paying about 1/2 the price for 1/2 the phone with no features.

obviously more phone is going to cost more $$$

·
Banned
5,698 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by this n00b again View Post
they have plans with less than 450 minutes? crazy...

well that's not a fair comparison. You're paying about 1/2 the price for 1/2 the phone with no features.

obviously more phone is going to cost more $$$
Right that's my point.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by this n00b again View Post
nope, none that i could find. And i would say im good at finding deals.

but anyway most people don't even know that, most cellular places will give 15% discount for students. I think like twenty something for corporate, but you can't get both obviously...

but the 15% off kinda negates the +$10 added by the 4g package.

so it'd be around like 75 ish a month for unlimited data, mobile to mobile (who uses landlines), messages, etc.

Yeah it's kinda a deal breaker for me. If only I had a family plan.)= I just can't justify spending nearly 2,000 for two years on the phone. My sister has an individual account with sprint and she ended up getting a crazy deal with much negotiation(long story), 35 a month for unlimted everything with like 900 landlines minutes! I wish I had that plan even with the extra 10 a month for premium date I could see myself getting the evo 4g.

·
Premium Member
4,026 Posts
Imagine if it was $99 without contract...that would be the day :')

1 - 20 of 23 Posts