Overclock.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a AMD 3000+ and i want to get it overclocked. I dont want to do it myself so i was wondering if there was a place were i could get it overclocked maybe Fry's or local store or something. any suggestion would be helpful

·
Premium Member
11,430 Posts
I seriously doubt you're gonna be able to send your computer off to be overclocked...
Just do it yourself, it's not hard...

·
Premium Member
4,555 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Idunno985

I've got a AMD 3000+ and i want to get it overclocked. I dont want to do it myself so i was wondering if there was a place were i could get it overclocked maybe Fry's or local store or something. any suggestion would be helpful

Why not do it yourself??? It's not that complicated and it's a great learning experience you'll learn alot about your system, how it reacts to different voltages, multipliers, ram timings, ETC.

I doubt any big chain store like fry's would do it anyways... Maybe a local mom & pop computer store...

EDIT: If you're lucky to find a store to overclock it for you, they wont offer any warranty, and since you didnt do it yourself you wont know what the hell is going on if something happens (computer crashes or something) so there you go back to the store to pay them again....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts