Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 471 Posts

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a thread im am hoping will kick of it is going to be about the 3200 (2.0ghz ) and see what its cabeable of from your point of view i had mine running at 2.35 ghz
stable on prime for a couple of hours and no errors
so info that we need

name=
code name=
brand id =
technology =
voltage =
core =
multiplier =
htt =

Or if you dont want to fill that in, a pic of cpu-z with cpu/memory
THANKS

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
my setting where at the following before my board broke

name= 3200
code name= venice
brand id = 4
technology = 90 nm
voltage = 1.45/1.48v
core = 2350.1mhz
multiplier = x10
htt = 235mhz

memory was (2.5-3-3-6-11-16) from cpu-z
LL

·
Premium Member
16,458 Posts
The image is no longer uploaded but basically:

HTT x 3
CPU Multi x 10
FSB x 260

2600 mhz (2000 stock, 30% OC)

Memory 266 mhz

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well that seems a good overclock keep them coming so eventualy we can have an entire libary of overclocks for this chip
and keep up the good work rep for u

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrown
I have mine stable at 2.6GHZ,

mem divider at 133 =(
volts = 1.55
HTT = 3
CPU multi at 10
FSb = 260
hey jbrown, you gotta get that memory running at its default speed....running slower than 200 is terrible and you should keep working on it..

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
nice of you to coment on the overclocks .I think this is also a good idear if the expert overclockers from the forum gave usefull hints and tips

·
Banned
3,169 Posts
can the 3000+ crew join in on the fun??? probably not, youre too good for us are ya...............................lol

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Quote:

Originally Posted by Schreiber36

I've got mine rock stable at 2.4GHz.

Mem divider @ 166
Volts = 1.45
FSB = 240
HTT = x4
Multiplier = x10

I used the following post to help calculate my settings and also used the optimizer linked on this post: http://www.overclock.net/faqs/31782-...limits-my.html
I know I can probably go a little further, but for now (on stock cooling) this has been very successful and stable for me.

hey nice overclock , questions what bios are u using ? and what sorta of temps do you have ?also the code name is it a venice ?

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by tytlyf

hey jbrown, you gotta get that memory running at its default speed....running slower than 200 is terrible and you should keep working on it..

Yeah Im working on that

·
Registered
11 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by enzo15

hey nice overclock , questions what bios are u using ? and what sorta of temps do you have ?also the code name is it a venice ?

I'm using BIOS 1.2...I've heard it's the most stable and a lot of people are flashing back to the 1.2. It is a Venice and the temps are between 29-31C idle and I have yet to see it above 39.5C under full load.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
why can u get such a high overclock with only 1.45v ?
i cant get my 3200 past 2.35 ghz and my vcore is like 1.488v at max because mine fluctuates between 1.456v and 1.488 v dont know why just does
(new a new psu)

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i got mine stable at 2.35ghz but as above my voltages do move around a bit so i think i could get miby 2.4 if i had a better psu also i have cool and quiet of which gave me another 0.5v and im using bios 1.20

1 - 20 of 471 Posts