Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hey guys i have 760s in SLI and i just got a new motherboard so i reinstalled windows, i checked resource monitor and my cores arent parked. But I'm not sure if i still need those hot fixes. Anyone got a link i checked on google and couldn't find right hot fixes . Thank you

also, every now and then while browsing google, it will kind of hang and google chrome says waiting for cache, is this the CPU freezing? temps dont go above 32 browsing. Should I increase voltage even tho temps are fine? right now its at 1.38

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i basically would like to know IF I should increase my voltage based on the info I have given if anyone could help.

·
No.2 in Gaming
1,948 Posts
hello,
think the core parking update comes with all the windows updates. task manager will show as parked, have you disabled all the power saving fetures please?. might well not be parking due to it.
if you got to 4.4 , that's a good oc for this cpu, mostly a 4.3 oc, I don't like all the noise that's goes with it.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i got to 4.4 but it wasnt stable, was crashing during gaming, 4.3 is kinda stable for most part but 4.2 is perfectly stable. above 4.2 is increased voltage needed?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts