1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone.
This is my 1st post , so please be gentle ha ha
I have an AMD ATHLON 2 X4 620 cpu with an ASUS M4A88TD-V EVO/USB3
i would like to try to overclock my cpu but don't know how?
i have installed the TurboV EVO program that came with the installation disc & by using the automatic overclocking option , I have got a 10% increase .
But can I get a much higher increase by using the Turbo EVO manual option? & more importantly , what do I need to do?

Thanks in anticipation.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie38 View Post

Hi everyone.
i have installed the TurboV EVO program that came with the installation disc & by using the automatic overclocking option , I have got a 10% increase .
But can I get a much higher increase by using the Turbo EVO manual option? & more importantly , what do I need to do?
Thanks in anticipation.
To answer your question - you can get higher clock speeds by doing it manually , but DON'T do it until you have done enough reading and research as to what you are doing!

Start here - AMD Overclocking Guides & Essential Threads

·
Banned
4,962 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad2David View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie38 View Post

Hi everyone.
Thanks in anticipation.
To answer your question - you can get higher clock speeds by doing it manually , but DON'T do it until you have done enough reading and research as to what you are doing!

Start here - AMD Overclocking Guides & Essential Threads
This.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts