Overclock.net banner

21 - 40 of 8116 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitemarks and bloodstains;15276044
172 posts removed
This is a bulldozer owners club not SB is better or IB will be better or anything else.
If you do not own or do not intend to own a bulldozer CPU stay out of this thread. Simply as that
Thank you. It is much more pleasant now.

Has anyone actually been able to get their hands on one yet to drop it into a board and see if it runs out of the box or if it needs a bios update? I'm hoping I don't need to track down an older am3 cpu to do a bios update, as I don't have one now and just obliterated my wallet ordering a new cpu/mobo/ram.

·
Banned
4,962 Posts
Thank you moderator!! It's much more pleasant now that the trolls are outta here. Seriously got tired of all the bashing and counter-arguing.

Edit: In fact i got so adrenaline rushed that i immediately called up and ordered my new FX-8150
smile.gif

·
Registered
48 Posts
It would appear as if Tigerdirect is out of stock already. I hope mine gets out today. It was in stock when I ordered, now they're listing 7-21 days out. Oh, and Tiger was $20 less this morning than newegg is now. That makes me feel a bit better about paying $259 for a processor that has an msrp of $245. I just hope microcenter isn't going to be too much cheaper or I'm going to be kicking myself for being impatient. I just didn't want to wait a few weeks for the next shipment, especially if they're still having yield problems.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitemarks and bloodstains;15276044
172 posts removed
This is a bulldozer owners club not SB is better or IB will be better or anything else.
If you do not own or do not intend to own a bulldozer CPU stay out of this thread. Simply as that
Thank you for being on top of things, i have a hard time remebering what a 3 grade school yard was like, but have been reminded by so manny in the last day.

And yes i will be buying a bd in the near future too. I will post on this thread when i do.

Thanx for starting it.

·
Premium Member
9,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
the first like 8 pages weren't that bad.

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Before I place an order on the bd, which would be a better buy for me? 8150 or 8120? I read in a different that 8120 is the way to go for air cooling. I also couldn't find any reviews on the 8120
frown.gif

·
Registered
96 Posts
Count me in

Baltar/FX8150/Asus Crosshair V/16GB 1333mhz/4.2ghz

Tiger's backordered on it.. got one from newegg hope it don't go backorder on me..
Haven't decided on OCing it or not yet, gonna wait until its in my hands first and system's up before I go OCing it..

·
X5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)
776 Posts
I really want to get the 8120.... I will have to see where I can scrounge up the funds for it....

·
Registered
50 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da1Nonly;15278416
Newegg has them in stock...
Now I just have to force my self to hit the add to cart button.......

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=100006519%2050001028%2040000343%20600213780&IsNodeId=1
The problem with Newegg is that its $20 more compared to tiger. I think the reason its saying backprdered is because of a typo in the product name. It shows it as fx-8158. I'm going to call them in a bit and ask

EDIT: Newegg is showing out of stock also, now

Sent from my Sensation using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flippy125;15278477
The problem with Newegg is that its $20 more compared to tiger. I think the reason its saying backprdered is because of a typo in the product name. It shows it as fx-8158. I'm going to call them in a bit and ask

What?? newegg is over charging? thats not cool. These cpu's are already hard to swallow. They should be priced 215 and 185. then it would make more sense.
Still...Going to look at some more reviews with different mobos, and hopefully find one or two with multi gpu setups and see waht happens. But Im really thinking of buying one regardless.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da1Nonly;15278487
What?? newegg is over charging? thats not cool. These cpu's are already hard to swallow. They should be priced 215 and 185. then it would make more sense.
Yeah for the price at Newegg, I got an 8150 with overnight shipping from tiger

21 - 40 of 8116 Posts