Overclock.net banner

[AMD] It's Coming.

41113 451
If this has been posted.. i'm sorry

1 - 20 of 452 Posts

·
What should be here ?
20,055 Posts
Seems like the video is no longer available. Was it the new GPU's ??

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
An error occurred? Video does not exist? What a shame... Come on AMD give us what we want so you can take our money!
redface.gif

Edit: If that is the stock cooler is looks pretty sexy if I do say so myself. Hopefully the temps are more manageable this time around and the blower doesn't sound like a 747 going full throttle at 5 feet away.
rolleyes.gif

·
Not New to Overclock.net
9,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insan1tyOne View Post

An error occurred? Video does not exist? What a shame... Come on AMD give us what we want so you can take our money!
redface.gif
fixed

·
Dazed and Confused
446 Posts
Imbedded player is a no go and the link is to nothing.

·
What should be here ?
20,055 Posts
So, brushed aluminum body ??

·
PC Gaming Master Race
10,386 Posts
Sigh. It might be, but I'm sure not. More like "our next re-brand is coming." It came, it flopped, I left.

AMD is making their fanbase sweat this season. With more heat.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
I would not be surprised if this thing eats titans and poops green rainbows.

Nevertheless i will be getting a 980 Ti or extra 980 for SLI because i cant live without my 144hz IPS Gsync monitor but i really hope and believe Fiji will own and shut some fan boys up
biggrin.gif

·
d[ o_0 ]b
7,424 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by $ilent View Post

Terrible video.

Seriously that was rubbish, I bet it didnt take 8 seconds to even make that video.
idk it kinda looks like it probably took 10 seconds. like 2 seconds to render the animation and 8 seconds to slap a song and upload to youtube
lachen.gif

• Rep+
Reactions: TopicClocker
1 - 20 of 452 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.