Overclock.net banner

21 - 40 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
572 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by josephimports View Post

I tried all of the above. With DX12, it will just crash. DX11 will only use one card.

did u install this? my dx12 didnt work until i did. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145

for me crossfire works in dx11 but visually its very stuttery, dx12 is much smoother but is only loading one gpu. tried in fullscreen and exlusive fullscreen on dx12.... no go
frown.gif
 

·
Programmer
Joined
·
28,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I notied the game fails to install the correct C++ redist packs. Still though it does not fix most of the issues with this game.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
451 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tweezlednutball View Post

did u install this? my dx12 didnt work until i did.

for me crossfire works in dx11 but visually its very stuttery, dx12 is much smoother but is only loading one gpu. tried in fullscreen and exlusive fullscreen on dx12.... no go
frown.gif


https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145
I jumped the gun. It wasn't until i tried loading the game did it begin working. I only tried benchmark at first.
redface.gif
Thanks for the suggestion though.
thumb.gif
DX11 and CFX is ok. DX12 will crash with it enabled.
 

·
Iconoclast
Joined
·
30,666 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZealotKi11er View Post

People can't really complain about AMD drivers anymore apart from CFX.
CFX is working quite well with the games I really need it work with and has improved noticeably with 16.2 and 16.3, especially with improvements to frame pacing and the ability to select "AFR Compatible", rather than "AFR Friendly" or "Optimize 1x1", when forcing CFX in apps that don't yet have profiles.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradleyW View Post

I notied the game fails to install the correct C++ redist packs. Still though it does not fix most of the issues with this game.
I always delete Raptr, .NET, and the VC++ redistributables out of the packages folder before I install the drivers, as I make sure I already have the newest versions beforehand (and don't use Raptr at all).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
451 Posts
Fury X benchmark results at 4K ultra dx11 settings.



Benchmark Results:
---- CPU ----
4484 frames
39.20fps Average
8.87fps Min
179.83fps Max
25.51ms Average
5.56ms Min
112.76ms Max

CFX enabled.

Benchmark Results:
---- CPU ----
8465 frames
74.01fps Average
2.29fps Min
383.11fps Max
13.51ms Average
2.61ms Min
435.74ms Max
 

·
PC Evangelist
Joined
·
47,393 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by josephimports View Post

Fury X benchmark results at 4K ultra dx11 settings.



Benchmark Results:
---- CPU ----
4484 frames
39.20fps Average
8.87fps Min
179.83fps Max
25.51ms Average
5.56ms Min
112.76ms Max

CFX enabled.

Benchmark Results:
---- CPU ----
8465 frames
74.01fps Average
2.29fps Min
383.11fps Max
13.51ms Average
2.61ms Min
435.74ms Max
That min fps lol.
 

·
PC Evangelist
Joined
·
47,393 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dagget3450 View Post

is that min fps happening at loading/beginning of a switched scene?
Probably in game. Have same problem with Rise of Tomb Raider.
 

·
Iconoclast
Joined
·
30,666 Posts
Need to see 0.1% and 1% frametimes before coming to any conclusions about the min FPS.
 

·
PC Evangelist
Joined
·
47,393 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blameless View Post

Need to see 0.1% and 1% frametimes before coming to any conclusions about the min FPS.
Yes but for the past year its has been the case.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,885 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZealotKi11er View Post

People can't really complain about AMD drivers anymore apart from CFX.
People with NVidia cards and a serious case of underestimating AMD will always complain about AMD as a form of trolling.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,885 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noufel View Post

nice timing for this driver the 2 furies arrived today
biggrin.gif

lets the battle begins!
It bet in DX12 the cross use of one 980 ti and 2 x Fury is exponentially better than 2 x 980 ti and a Fury. Mixed cross-sli-fire.
 

·
PC Gaming Master Race
Joined
·
10,086 Posts
-___- seriously? Still no hotfix for the flickering in The Division?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,550 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedyVT View Post

It bet in DX12 the cross use of one 980 ti and 2 x Fury is exponentially better than 2 x 980 ti and a Fury. Mixed cross-sli-fire.
don't say forbiden worlds like those
biggrin.gif
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
121 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealth Pyros View Post

-___- seriously? Still no hotfix for the flickering in The Division?
Seriously.
Unbearable with its current setup.

Luckily it performs pretty well with just one 290
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
303 Posts
Still can't launch UE4 games in fullscreen mode. It's only been 5 months now amd, great job.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,191 Posts
Still no DPI scaling for TVs. Back to 16.2.1
 

·
Programmer
Joined
·
28,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilihp2 View Post

Seriously.
Unbearable with its current setup.

Luckily it performs pretty well with just one 290
I get flicker for 10 seconds when I first spawn, then nothing all day long. Not sure why I'm so lucky on this one.
 
21 - 40 of 57 Posts
Top