Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
post-flame-small.gif
AMD Super Pi Scores Club
post-flame-small.gif

Last Updated 3/25/12

About the Club
Just a fun club where AMD owners can post their Super Pi scores. Ill update this post as often as possible with your score, CPU, and clock speeds. Anyone can post their scores on here as long as the CPU they are using is AMD.

Rules
Must include a screenshot displaying CPU-Z, Super Pi with the 1 Million run and time visible, must include notepad showing your name and date of post. If there is no date or the date does not match the date you posted the screenshot it will still be accepted if it meets all the other requirements including your name. If you get a better score later feel free to put it back up and your score will be updated.

Rules Exceptions
If you fail to meet any of the rules listed above in your screenshot your score will be listed under the unverified section. If you can provide another score later with an updated screenshot that meets the requirements you will be moved to the verified list.

If you have a screen shot that you would like to put up but it does not have your notepad name in it you can provide a CPU-Z validation that has the same name as your OC.net user name and that matches the specs in CPU-Z on your screenshot in place of your notepad name.

Super Pi
If you haven't heard of Super Pi before, its a program that calculates a specified number of digits of pie. The standard that everyone uses is 1 Million digits. So if you haven't ever tried it before go ahead and download it. Its a very small program and real simple to use.

Current Super Pi Version 1.5

Download
http://www.techpowerup.com/downloads/366/

Submission Example

Once your score is posted on the list feel free too add this to your signature
smile.gif

╥AMD Super Pi Scores Club Member╥

Code:

Code:
[CENTER][b][URL=http://www.overclock.net/t/1223390/amd-cpu-super-pi-scores-club]╥AMD Super Pi Scores Club Member╥[/URL][/b][/CENTER]
Scoreboard

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AoMje7V7fAn9dDh6X1dmTENUT2NvcnpfQzZFR0xGTVE&output=html&widget=true

Unverified Scoreboard

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AoMje7V7fAn9dDlrTGFBRGhfRHRLRDJYcENNYnZNeVE&output=html&widget=true

·
Premium Member
32,942 Posts
Wish I still had my Athlon II x4. Got that bad boy up to 4.3GHz for Super Pi, was getting 16.9 I think. Heck, my old 939 system did well too, got about 21 seconds with it at 3.4GHz.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice lol. Its always fun when you go down by another second on your score.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
But if you have a screenshot from it go ahead and throw it on. Would be nice to get the list started with someone else besides just me lol.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks bud
smile.gif
and thanks again for answering the questions i had about it
smile.gif
hopefully this works out.

·
Premium Member
32,942 Posts

I don't have my higher runs sadly, and I no longer have ANY of my Opteron 165 benchmarks.
frown.gif

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Its all good. If you ever get a better score just put it up and ill update your score.

Edit: Scoreboard updated
smile.gif

·
Premium Member
32,942 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by h4344 View Post

Its all good. If you ever get a better score just put it up and ill update your score.
Only AMD rig I've got in the house right now is my second HTPC build, and its got a Gateway OEM motherboard with an Athlon x2 6000+ at stock 3.0GHz and 4GB of DDR2-667. Not really even worth it to run SuperPi on that, lol.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ya i saw that on another club board, im gonna try to figure out how to do that right now.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ill allow it, it will just be put under unverified.

Edit: Updated

·
Premium Member
20,354 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Updated, congrats new first place
smile.gif

Quick note if the Google doc/scoreboard ever looks wrong just post here about it and ill fix it.

·
Premium Member
32,942 Posts
Thread cleaned. I don't want to see any i5 trolling in here guys.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I assume that means loginticz that you will have a screen later? lol. Also pioneer what did you mean by i5 trolling? did someone post something against the rules? (I just got home).

Edit: o nvm. sorry i forgot about that 1.

·
Premium Member
32,942 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by h4344 View Post

I assume that means loginticz that you will have a screen later? lol. Also pioneer what did you mean by i5 trolling? did someone post something against the rules? (I just got home).

Edit: o nvm. sorry i forgot about that 1.
PM'd.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts