Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Write here please some info about your C3 chip serie and potencial in overclocking your chip.

My is 0942EPMW
-all cores are simillar "good", max stable is 4010 MHz in win XP, max validation 4400 MHz
,il updated this thread with series for helping others users.

No Iframe Support Google Spreadsheet

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
x4 965 0941CPMW -better OC potencial 3.9-4.1 GHz (AIR), user dir_d, Gen
X4 965 0942EPMW - only a normal OC potencial about 3.9-4 GHz (AIR), user FlanK3r
X4 965 0933FPMW - great OC potencial, about 4.1-4.2 GHz (AIR), user Asmola
x4 965 0944EPMW -very good OC potencial, 4.1 GHz (AIR), users (masters) Chew*, Titan
x4 965 0944APMW -good OC potencial, about 4.1 GHz (AIR), user charged3800z24
x4 965 0933EPBW - very good OC potencial, 4-4.1 GHz (AIR), user El Gappo
upadted up to post 26#

• Rep+
Reactions: el gappo

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
X4 965 0933FPMW
Same batch which they got working @ 7GHz with LN2 here: http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/...d.php?t=240019
4114MHz 1.48v max stable with air/NH-D14. But my memoryunits might limit my oc,
they did fail on memtest. Tired to setting these mem's and already ordered some Patriot's
mems for AMD that supports B.E.M.P. (Black Edition Memory Profile). Perhaps those will lead
even better overclocks!

http://www.patriotmem.com/products/d...&id=858&type=1
http://www.hitechlegion.com/reviews/memory/1371

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
u are add

·
Premium Member
12,928 Posts
0933EPBW max stable multi of 19.5 as far as i can figure on air and water.
4.18 stable on the bong chiller no problems
4.0 on a v8 easy but the temps are awefull

·
Registered
965 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by el gappo View Post
People are still using bong chillers?! Do you run a filter inline? Change the water often?

I used to run one years ago, would go through like a half gallon of water a day, and would leave craploads of deposits in a couple weeks of use

·
Premium Member
12,928 Posts
I just swap out the water every couple of weeks or bring a bottle of water up with me in the morning. My impeller got clogged up tho so its down for maintenance atm but thats the first gunk incedent since i built it. and yes there are loads of us. http://www.overclock.net/water-cooli...-56k-fail.html There are some awesome new designs coming in that make it a lot more practical than say my beer keg bong

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ell gapo, great, great! Think, your CPU has potencial, i seen your validation OMG!

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
23 more days til I can give you my info. It is killing me knowing that it is in my closet but can have it until xmas.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by el gappo View Post
Your max stable is 4.18ghz but you can validate up to 4.6ghz. please tell me you have not really spent a lot of time tweaking?

·
Registered
690 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by gsk3rd View Post
Your max stable is 4.18ghz but you can validate up to 4.6ghz. please tell me you have not really spent a lot of time tweaking?
What's wrong with tweaking if you enjoy benching?

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i have stable max 4030MHz and validation about 4486 MHz, its diference between stability and max validation...

·
Premium Member
12,928 Posts
No mate. Spent about an hour finding a stable clock. my pump died so I'm just going as fast as i can without going over 62C which is 4.05. and when my pump was working my ram was dying. ill have another go when everything is fixed

Come to think of it i didnt really tweak much for those validations lol i was just running some spi 1m and thought i might aswell save them. Look at the ram speeds and timmings lol. They are cas 8 1600 mhz sticks the northbridge was near 3ghz

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Post your max 3DMark06 CPU-test score's and clocks also (with normal inside ambient air temps 20-28c and aircooling for "fair" compare), it is a good way see how your oc goes and good way to compare batches.
I can run it easily at 4,2GHz/CPU-NB at 2970MHz and that's with full mark (sm2/3 and HDR test's also), but going to tweak my oc even further.

·
Premium Member
12,928 Posts
i don't think 4.2 will be a problem. I'll give it a bash tomorrow. I'm stuck on win7 atm btw

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
for me it will trouble...not too good chip, i tested max Cinebench and with luck 4160 MHz (4140MHz OK, 4160 only one run, second crashed), in x64 only 4100 MHz with luck. Think, 3Dmark will similary with clock as Cinebench. Max superpi 4305 MHz, maybe il tweak some day at 4320-4330 MHz, but not more.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Not sure have you already noticed but almost every review of 965 C3 has 0933EPAW batch
cpu. And they use so much different methods how to determite max oc, most uses occt or
even cinebench on their stability test's. Ofcourse in most of reviews they achieve 4GHz
clocks if they test stability with those. And i have noticed that almost every review sample
batch start's with AACAC but my chip starts with CACAC, what's the difference?
Place where manufactured?

·
Premium Member
12,928 Posts
dunno mine's an aacac tho

·
Premium Member
12,928 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by dir_d View Post
id like to contribute i dont know what you need so ill throw up some SS for you guys. I run at 4.0 now because it runs really cool, my chip boots upto 4.3 but its not stable, max stablity is at 4.1. Max NB i can get is about 2840..
Attachment 131623
Attachment 131622
crazy m8
really good low volts, high nb and all on the multi

let flanker know the numbers on the cpu's ihs because thats a cracker

1 - 20 of 137 Posts