Overclock.net banner

AMD X570 - G.Skill F4-3600C14-16GVK - Overclock Advice

445 6
Hi All,

I've been out of the game for a while and am trying to maximize my Rig.

I'm running a 5900x on an x570 Aorus Master with 2x16GB of the title RAM

Light Font Screenshot Software Technology

I Ran the Curve Optimizer, set a +75mhz offset, bumped my FCLK/MCLK to 1867. With Mem at 1.50V it ran but would fail Prime95. At 1.55V its prime stable (well. 30 mins at 58C peak) but the system can still be wonky sometimes.

I bought this kit on a buildzoid recommendation (dual rank B Die) and am wondering what my next steps should be (ram calculator, subtiming/voltage suggestions, AKA should i give up on CL14 and chase higher frequencies? is there an easier path to stability?)

Thanks,

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That is extremely aggressive timings in the last screenshot.

I'm guessing you have "T-Force Xtreem ARGB 3600MHz CL14" which have pretty similar XMP primary timings to mine.

I'll get a fan on them, but what did you use to set those timings? Just trial and error?

Thanks,

·
Registered
4,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
After a lot of messing around I'm here for now
Blue Font Screenshot Software Electronic device

I was at 1933 FCLK/MCLK for a while, Deleted ryzen master, but found that a lot of menus are either duplicated or non-functional in the Gigabyte BIOS, settings weren't being applied etc., so went back to ryzen master.

at 1933 I couldn't get stability on stock timings, had some nice AIDA results of 60+gb/s and 58ns Latency but ultimately settled on 1900. From there I had tighter timings than this but backed things off for now to largely resemble blodflekk's results.

I'll keep tuning another weekend, but ran out of time.

As a sidenote, i never thought the NH-D15 with liquid metal TIM would be my bottleneck but i'm at 90C in prime95. One of the fans on it is loud, might replace it for noise alone (6 year old cooler).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts