Overclock.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, figured I would start by introducing me! As it says, I am an old (46) new member. As I am always looking for ways to make things go faster I figured I should be surrounded by those who have been there and done that
I hope that I wont ask too many "Dumb" questions and you will tolerate my lack of knowledge in the area of O/Cing. Great to be here and hope some of you may be able to help me out one day.

·
Premium Member
4,555 Posts
Welcome to overclock.net. You're by no means old, just older than alot of our community. Everyone here is really friendly though, we take everyone in.

·
Banned
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey whats with the "Commodore 64 under my name too, does that change with lenght of time as a member??

·
Premium Member
4,555 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Beachy
Hey whats with the "Commodore 64 under my name too, does that change with lenght of time as a member??
Yeah, that's the meter to your post count.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Beachy
Hi everyone, figured I would start by introducing me! As it says, I am an old (46) new member. As I am always looking for ways to make things go faster I figured I should be surrounded by those who have been there and done that
I hope that I wont ask too many "Dumb" questions and you will tolerate my lack of knowledge in the area of O/Cing. Great to be here and hope some of you may be able to help me out one day.
Dont worry about the asking Dumb questions All new people do it and considering im new I still do. youll be amazed how much patience these guys have with answering same questions regularly.

Commodore 64 will change once you hit 50 posts and then change again at 100 posts, unsure of when it changes again

1 - 12 of 12 Posts