3DFX User
7,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
  • Rep+
Reactions: bloke226

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
I don't get it. It's free in the market.

Edit: Oh the full version. Isn't it supposed to be dropping this week?

·
Registered
460 Posts
its free in the market too. its just a beta version. thats why its free.

·
Premium Member
3,013 Posts
this is the FULL version which they're releasing for free (for now).

The original site they posted it too crashed because of the amount of people downloading it.

·
Premium Member
7,204 Posts
The full version is free, and released. They have it ad supported, and will (supposedly) allow you to update it to a paid, adfree version later. Get the one from the market if you can. Just for security reasons, and it's guaranteed to update as the release them.

·
Premium Member
6,174 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by E_man View Post
Get the one from the market if you can. Just for security reasons, and it's guaranteed to update as the release them.
Actually, no. It doesn't show up in your Market downloads.

EDIT: My bad, I corrected myself a few posts down.

·
Premium Member
5,372 Posts
The Full game is now in the Android Market. And next week there will be another for $0.99 cents without adds. I'll be getting that.

·
Premium Member
18,611 Posts
Loving the new angry birds, just waiting for the ad free version to pop in the market. Should be nice and cheap and I have no probs supporting these awesome games

·
Premium Member
5,372 Posts
I also have no problem supporting a good game like this. I'd pay more than 99 cents even.

Also get Angry Birds Walkthrough from the market. links to youtube video's of all levels getting full 3 stars. great app

·
Premium Member
8,952 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Mad Mule View Post
Actually, no. It doesn't show up in your Market downloads.
Uh, yeah it does. I'm looking at my downloads page and at the top it says "ANGRY BIRDS."

·
Premium Member
6,174 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by XNine View Post
Uh, yeah it does. I'm looking at my downloads page and at the top it says "ANGRY BIRDS."
Thanks for bumping this; I was going to correct my post and forgot.

When I downloaded it from the Market right after it was released there, it didn't show up. But now that I re-installed it w/ a separate .apk file, now it's showing up. Pretty weird, but not complaining.

·
PC Gaming Master Race
10,086 Posts
Amazing game, it's so addicting. I've been playing every stage repeatedly until I get 3 stars. So far I have 126/189 stars for theme 1. I have 3 stars on levels 1-42

·
PC Gaming Master Race
10,086 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by karan.t View Post
is there a QR Code?

• Rep+
Reactions: karan.t
1 - 20 of 28 Posts