Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's another relativly short BF2 movie I put together today. This one takes place both on Strike at Karkand and Ghost Town. (Mostly Ghost Town.) All the filming is done from my perspective.

Filefront Link: http://files.filefront.com/Like_the_.../fileinfo.html

Sorry there is no Google Video or YouTube link yet, it's in the process of being approved.

·
Premium Member
10,811 Posts
I want to get in on the fun of the video-being in... although I completely suck at BF2.

·
Premium Member
22,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Quote:

Originally Posted by Namrac View Post
I want to get in on the fun of the video-being in... although I completely suck at BF2.
Practice makes perfect.

I did get a version up on Google Video, but for some reason the quality is horrible. YouTube wouldn't upload it, I tried several times last night....

Here's the link if you can put up with horrible quality:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...55528593&hl=en

·
Premium Member
13,104 Posts
Pretty cool video. You wait way too long to shoot though. I shoot at people the second I see them lol. I get plenty of kills by just hitting people once. Even with the pistols...

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by bigvaL
View Post

Pretty cool video. You wait way too long to shoot though. I shoot at people the second I see them lol. I get plenty of kills by just hitting people once. Even with the pistols...

That is what CS does for you.lol

·
Premium Member
13,104 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by mycomputersucks
View Post

That is what CS does for you.lol

Yep. I have the reaction times and snap shots from CS.
I always try to quickswitch when using the sniper rifles too lol.

·
Premium Member
22,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Usualy I don't like to take a shot unless I'm 100% sure I can make it. Way to many times have I hit a guy once, only to have him kill my while I chamber the next round. It works for me.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
downloading now!

·
Premium Member
13,104 Posts
For the sniper rifle, if you him them once, pull out your pistol, right click and shoot the clip at them. If you hit them once, they're dead. Pistols can hit people across the map.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts