Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So before anyone gets mad at me for creating another case thread (I didn't want to hijack anyone's thread) let me say that i've searched through a lot and seen some good designs but haven't found anything i really like yet.

what i'm looking for:
space for a 240 rad or even a 360..without modding

atx size with bottom psu and black/colored interior

i have a dual bay reservoir so i need at least 3 5.25" bays

a side panel window

good gpu air flow

and lastly, space for 3 or 4 3.5" HDD

these are all my minimums, and i've honestly spent all day searching for a nice case.

I was looking into the haf x and antec df-85

the hafx to me has an ugly side window and i'm worried about mounting a 240 rad in it...and it seems expensive for what it is, maybe if i could get it for 160...

the antec has one useless 5.25" bay at the top since cables are in the way, and can only mount a 240 rad on the back, but that might have some issues with the top gfx card being in the way...

does anyone have any ideas at all?

everything will be considered, and thank you in advance for your posts
smile.gif

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by BizzareRide;13153635
Since you like the look of the HAF X sans the side-window but its too expensive then I would get the HAF 932-Black. It's extremely similar to the HAF X, all black, and has a larger side-panel window.
i really like the look of the 932, but the side window looks smaller...do you know how the dust control is inside of this case?

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by KhaoticKomputing;13163183
I vote CM690IIAD. VERY water cooler friendly. tons of fans mounting locations...look in to it:p have never seen anyone post bad about the case after trading up/down to it:p
my roommate has that case. he liked it a lot but got a lian li in its place. Is there a clear side panel option for it?

·
Premium Member
6,030 Posts
Yes there is. google it. I just got one from Amazon.com for 20 somthing bucks+ shipping. Lian li's are very nice, but cost way to much imo. I dont dought there quality, but the case's from them that i like are stupid expensive:( I still think CM690II is amazing:) so many optionslol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts