Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.overclock.net/overclock-n...mpetition.html

This is for the competition above. I'm not sure what is considered a power folder, but I'd like to get some involvement in this as well.

As a reminder we need 4 people with a max of 8 active CPU's for the whole team. I've got 3 CPU's myself, anyone else in?

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
ill join your team, but currently i have 4 computers folding and i dont really want to stop them just for the competition. can they just not count one of them, or two if needed? that way i could compete and still be folding at 100%

·
Premium Member
4,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you want to fold check out the folding thread, http://www.overclock.net/overclock-n...home-team.html

Once you get up and running let us know, We'll have 8 CPUs if Mental uses all of his. I'll post in the comp thread, any suggestions for a team name?

Edit:
Oops I forgot there was a 3 CPU limit per team member.

·
Premium Member
9,824 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mental

ill join your team, but currently i have 4 computers folding and i dont really want to stop them just for the competition. can they just not count one of them, or two if needed? that way i could compete and still be folding at 100%

There are a couple of options for members who exceed the 3 CPU limit for this competition. PM for details if you're interested.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by AMD SLI guru

i'll jump in if there is room. i have two computers to add

alright, so me, chim3ra, and you. we need one more person. what are the rigs you guys have running right now?

ive got a P4 HT @ 3.4, a P4 @ 1.8, a celeron @ 1.2, and a P3 @ 866. i was gonna see if i could just count the two p4s cause i was hoping you guys might have something better than those two. and since we can only have up to 8 procs

EDIT: DPG if you want to learn more about folding and how to start visit the link chim3ra gave you. that is where you will find help

·
Premium Member
4,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
37726 Overclock.net

Team members will be:

Chim3ra
Mental
AMD SLI guru
dpg

Still looking for a team name guys, I'm not creative like that, so I'm open to suggestions.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chim3ra

37726 Overclock.net

Team members will be:

Chim3ra
Mental
AMD SLI guru
dpg

Still looking for a team name guys, I'm not creative like that, so I'm open to suggestions.

should i put Overclock.net in user name?

·
Premium Member
4,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Not necessary, just put in your username. And post in the thread that I linked to earlier.

I'll cut my main rig for the team so that we can have everyone in the team running a rig.

I'll be using my Sempy and my Laptop as part of the team.

·
Premium Member
4,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Minus my main rig we'll have 8

Chim3ra - 2
Mental - 3
AMD SLI guru - 2
dpg - 1

·
Premium Member
9,824 Posts
Nice work, guys. I have you down. Just send me your team name once it's decided.

·
Registered
4,831 Posts
Ill join, ive been folding pretty well lately, also from nopw on i think im going to leave my computer on all the time.

Edit: 11 hours and i will be done another WU worth 500.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts