Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I already own ME2, but thanks to Bioware being awesome, I now have a free copy available via EADM. So, I'm looking to spread the love to a fellow OCNer who might actually be able to use it!

Post the greatest FAIL pics/vids/stories you've got in here and the best one by the end of the day takes it!
yessir.gif

Edit: And the contest is over!

Cyclops gets first place! And wins ME2!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclops;13031224
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Mlch97EQDA
Runners Up:
Vincenzo Locs for Leeroy Jenkins (Classic!)
and PSI Guy for that awesome story.

As parting gifts you can each choose a copy of Mafia 2 or Just Cause 2 (activated via steam) if you want
biggrin.gif

JC2 is GONE to Vincenzo!

Please PM me to claim your prizes!

·
Registered
4,223 Posts

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
this is a story a co-worker told me about his wife that happened about a year ago:

his wife was volunteering at a health clinic downtown while she was going through her residency. one night, some lady (obviously dressed like a prostitute) comes in to get checked for std's and they determine she needs an otc medication for whatever she had. the check-up was free, but the medication she needed was $10. the lady didn't have any money on her so she goes out to the parking lot and "services" a random cab driver for the $10.

drum.gif

after the lady leaves, my co-worker's wife had to go out to the cab driver and tell him he now needs to come inside and get checked for a std.

biggrin.gif

1 - 20 of 48 Posts