mine is in a cooler master s , with the same 920 cpu , but with a 4870
The CPU in this machine is a 940 i7 not 920

my first thread

http://www.overclock.net/intel-gener...-56k-lulz.html

iPwn
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by TFL Replica View Post
Looking good. How are the temps with that Coolermaster hyper n520? (I suspect a MAJOR improvement
)
lol... simular actually but thats cause the TT Speedo cases ambient temps are awesome and it has a fan behind the CPU. Id suspect that this would do much better in the TT case.

Registered
Quote:

Originally Posted by TFL Replica View Post
Looking good. How are the temps with that Coolermaster hyper n520? (I suspect a MAJOR improvement
)
I remember reading about that cooler in the news the other day. They were talking about it cooling a loaded Q9550s on 3.6ghz to low 30's. Now keep in mind that was a 65watt CPU, but still I think it might be a good cooler, if they don't overprice it! BTW, do people in the UK get stuff faster than we do?

iPwn
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by habicabi
View Post

Dude you got a nice computer there. Be proud of yourself

Thanks... but honestly this ones prob going to abused to the point of no return!

I expect dead mobos and psu's

My other machine gets taken care of cause its a desk jewel, and not as powerfull

http://www.overclock.net/intel-gener...-56k-lulz.html

although the thermaltake machine is getting a nice overhaul im excited to post pics of as soon as shes done

iPwn
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by ericjohnson1981 View Post
I think the ppl in the U.S gets stuffz faster than the U.K and really awesome rig u gt there. luv the case as well. anyway, jst a silly question. isn't 1.1k watt is a bit too much? lol. im jst sayin

1100 watts to much?... maybe

Honestly the case im not a big fan of or the 4870x2's... the asus mobo's pretty cool, but im still a fan of the msi boards.

what on this build do they not have yet in the UK?

Premium Member
is 1100 watts necessary?

but nice build im jealous

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.