Overclock.net banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
65,162 Posts
What's Illusion part?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,775 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by crazcookye
View Post

Oh lord...I got my regular Antec 300 at Microcenter a while back for only 39.99 flat.

I rather pay 30 bucks for a couple of quality fans then these tricools..way too loud on high setting.

I think they are pretty high quality and move a good amount of air. Definitely better than Yates or something.
 

·
Just a random internet
Joined
·
1,349 Posts
About as much as I payed for my 300 + 3x Blue Tri-Cools (though now they've been de-LED'd) at Microcenter a few months back. $15-20 for those fans is insane.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,057 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by slothfish
View Post

I think they are pretty high quality and move a good amount of air. Definitely better than Yates or something.

Nah..I had a Antec 1200 with the same fans and they are just loud...
Something like a S-flex will move much more air and less noisy.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,775 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by crazcookye View Post
Nah..I had a Antec 1200 with the same fans and they are just loud...
Something like a S-flex will move much more air and less noisy.
...And is more expensive than this deal
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,775 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by xxsubzero568xx
View Post

Girls... this isn't a P182, its a high airflow case.

I say slap some Ultra Kaze 3000 on them. XD

TriCool are really loud fans, I they sound like Ultra Kaze 2000 without the better airflow.

They have dual ball bearings though. That = slightly higher noise but much higher quality. They are good fans.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,388 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by slothfish
View Post

I think they are pretty high quality and move a good amount of air. Definitely better than Yates or something.

Definitely not. They're really loud imo. I replaced all of them with some very nice Yate loons which move more air and are virutally silent.

Quote:


Originally Posted by holyc0w
View Post

But if you put in a couple of quiet fans, you get the best of both worlds.

This.
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top