Overclock.net banner

61 - 75 of 75 Posts

·
AMD s939 LVL 99+
2,996 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by /Fail
View Post

Looks good. Cable management could be a lot better though. Those yellow cables are annoying. And you could use more rad power.

More rad power? Hes got THREE Ultra Kazes and he needs more power, I hope you don't mean fans, but maybe better rad cause uhh, I'm pretty sure they can keep up.

Looks pretty good. I'm concerned about the bends in some of those toobs. Like from CPU to chipset block underneath... Maybe just the pics, but a couple toobs look bent hard... Good job!

·
Premium Member
5,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by SwishaMane
View Post

More rad power? Hes got THREE Ultra Kazes and he needs more power, I hope you don't mean fans, but maybe better rad cause uhh, I'm pretty sure they can keep up.

Looks pretty good. I'm concerned about the bends in some of those toobs. Like from CPU to chipset block underneath... Maybe just the pics, but a couple toobs look bent hard... Good job!

Yeah I did a pretty lousy job with most of the tubing I will admit. Most of them are too long. Although I actually do like how I did the small CPU to NB tube. I measured it to the perfect size and was able to cut it just so. It's probably the neatest part of it and the bends are actually not a problem. Water doesn't care, it just flows the way it's redirected. Thanks for the comment though.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
looks good a little crowded, but works. i just finished my antec 900 water cooling build

·
Premium Member
5,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by zhevra
View Post

Looks sexy. Water just always seemed to cramped in a A900.

These cases were made for single 120 Rad tops. One of those all in one systems. I happened to do the mildly impossible.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Open1Your1Eyes0 View Post
These cases were made for single 120 Rad tops. One of those all in one systems. I happened to do the mildly impossible.

ive got a 240 top mounted inside my 900. granted the res and pump is outside.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by burksdb View Post

looks very neat really nice man.

·
Premium Member
5,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by burksdb
View Post

Good god that cabling is extremely neat. That's it you've inspired me to manage my cables properly. I will be changing a few parts soon (upgrading pump, installing removable hard drive cage, changing tubing). I will definitely do it proper this time. Will update this thread once done.

FYI, that GTX295 and waterblock is long gone.

But XFX GeForce GTX480 Black Edition + Waterblock awaits.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
yea the antec 900 can look great, but it takes time to get it right.

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by burksdb
View Post

yea the antec 900 can look great, but it takes time to get it right.

I personally liked the looks of the Antec 900 at stock, which is why I bought it. I have done mods to make it better though; mostly just cable management. I have considered making a cover to connect to my PSU that hides the cables.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
ive cut holes for my psu cables and also holes for the top cables for power etc.. that and paint and the holes to mount my rad with

·
Premium Member
5,777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #75 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by blkdoutgsxr;11868862
Why is your power supply upside down? dont you want the fan pointing down on that? Or is there no 'intake' hole in the bottem of the case?
There was no intake and this was really my first build so I had no interest is any modifications or anything like that.

61 - 75 of 75 Posts