Overclock.net banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,067 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by wire View Post
Just got my 900 from Best Buy today. Was cheaper than newegg and I it came with a blue led fan in the back.

I was goinf to but this at bestbuy yesterday because of the $127 pricetag but changed my mind. How is it? Do you like it? PICS PLEASE, lol

·
Premium Member
5,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea I'll take some pics. I don't have my parts yet (still waiting for my paypal money to get put into the parents checking account). From how it looks, it is a lot lighter and smaller than my xclio a380 case I use to have. I love it a lot more too just because it will be easier to take to lans. I can take pics, but it won't have any power to it. I'll get right on it.

·
Premium Member
5,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here some pictures. Like I said, I don't have any of my parts for it yet, but in the next week I should have it up running. Btw, how would you guys think a green LED fan would look on the side of the case?

·
Banned
3,269 Posts
Antec900_2007:

I agree with you on the cooling, it's awesome. Oh, and about your system an 8600GTS would perform worse than your 7950GT (it slightly beats out a 7600GT). Oh, and it's not 120"mm (that means 120inches millimeters).

Ellipsis:

Our rigs are pretty similar, too, SeaSonic M12, E6600, G. Skill HZ's, and an 8800.

NiNja

·
Registered
477 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninja_Boy
View Post

Ellipsis:

Our rigs are pretty similar, too, SeaSonic M12, E6600, G. Skill HZ's, and an 8800.

NiNja

Sweet.
I think you pwn me with that GTX though.

Oh well, I still have the SLI option

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.