Overclock.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i am going to be buying either the Antec KUHLER H2O 920 Or the corsair h80i. They are both around the same price so i want to know which gives me better cooling.

·
Registered
333 Posts
the funny thing i have been thinking the same thing. I have had so many issues with CORSAIRS software and their cooler that goes on the cpu power surging. Its probably bad, but again, it was working fine about 4 days ago. I am REALLY leaning towards the KÜHLER H₂O 920, just because BOTH of the rads are made by Asestek.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I've had my Antec Kuhler H2o 920 for about a year now and it's been great. Keeps my 2500k comfortable at 4.8ghz! They're both pretty close in terms of performance based on the reviews I've seen, maybe a couple degrees better for the Corsair. Seems like a toss up to me. Some people like the square block of the Corsair H80i better than the round one from Antec. The Antec one you have to twist slightly as you mount it. Not that hard once you've done it once though.

I recently did a build for my brother and I went with the Antec 920 since I was familiar with it and it worked great.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts