Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was looking at this tower as my next case. I've got a new build I'm nearly finished just waiting for parts to arrive. And was wondering how many folks had this, and what they suggest I buy for additional parts to allow for customization.

I read it comes with a bunch, but also does not have alot of spare parts. So any input would be nice.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
depends on your likes i guess. while it would be a good case for LAN parties and transport due to its light weight construction i would not buy one.

i was considering it for a build i was looking at doing and found one in a computer shop, after looking it over it doesnt have any way to route cables and produce a nice neat finish. the fans are cheap and loud and having mesh all over the computer while providing good airflow it would be very loud and get dusty fast.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not really building it for a lan party or anything. In fact it will stay in the same spot for a while. I read it had a bit of space behind the Mobo tray, but I take it you found it lacking space?

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm mostly looking at it for a nice customizable case. But at the same time if it's got a fairly poor cable management system would do me no good.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts