Overclock.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,589 Posts
Antec is a good brand, while I dont have any personal experience with the neopower...Antec makes good PSU's

You shouldnt have any problem with it. Google "Neopower review" and see what comes up!

·
Premium Member
5,606 Posts
i had the neopower before this power supply, and its good, till u get to a certain piont. it made my mobo make wierd beeps and shut down. uped to this baby and it went away. so it didnt satisfy me. i say no

·
Premium Member
5,606 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by hanwinting

so should i buy it or no?
thnx for the post guys

no, for the money get yourself a ocz powerstream or modstream. the neo is a pretty good psu until its got super wattage loads...like a 160w cpu

·
Banned
2,363 Posts
nah dont get a modstream its just a tad bit better then my tt 560w but if adas says the powerstream is good jump on it just not the modstream

·
Registered
391 Posts
You want to spend $150 on psu then just save $50 more bucks and get a pc power and cooling turbocool 510.

The antec neo power has gotten very good reviews. I overclock heavily and have a ton of stuff in my case and a 6800 ultra to boot and my $90 475 watt enermax noisetaker has never failed me and gives awesome performance.

• Rep+
Reactions: hanwinting
1 - 8 of 8 Posts