Overclock.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,325 Posts
I'd do a lot of reading on those reviews (although some of those people don't know what they are talking about). It seems that Sunbeam had a bad batch come out. While I would still recommend the Sunbeams, you might get one that is a little less subpar as compared to their usual quality.

·
Premium Member
5,809 Posts
NUUO hands down... youll probably not get a bad one, and if you do just rma it it and youll get a new one, they are better than the antec's by far! and not to mention its about 10$ cheaper...

IMO, your dumb not to get the nuuo!

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LoL. the reason i asked because i am building a new system for my bro and wanna buy all the stuff from monarchcomputer.com but unfortunately they dont have sunbeam nuuo. Well i guess i will pay some extra shipping money for the psu... Thanks guys !

·
Premium Member
3,952 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by 3xtr3m3

LoL. the reason i asked because i am building a new system for my bro and wanna buy all the stuff from monarchcomputer.com but unfortunately they dont have sunbeam nuuo. Well i guess i will pay some extra shipping money for the psu... Thanks guys !

Coinflip really..
I have a sunbeam nuuo and I am really happy with it due to the modular design, the controllable fans and the temp sensor on a digital LCD display. But, for preformance in general, I would go with the Antec. They make strong PSU's and are highly underrated, plus it would be easier for you to buy in the first place.

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll go with sunbeam, cable management and sleeving looks better and easier than antec... Thanks again guys !

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lol guys come on... antec or sunbeam ? I am gonna choose between these two according to next 5 ppls reply !

·
Registered
32 Posts
antec all the way i had a nuno and poof took my mobo with it now i have the antec neo and it is also modular and sleeved you cant go wrong with an antec thats my 2cents

·
Premium Member
8,411 Posts
I have the Antec TP-II 550W. Rails are as stable as they can get. According to my multimeter the 12V, 5V, and 3.3V rails are +/- 2% of their rated values even under heavy load. Great powersupply.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts