Overclock.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For school, i need to make an "anti-bullying" prop.

so like, a "bully-proof" vest (spin-off on a bullet-proof vest?) and on the inside, it will have good things like "confidence, self-esteem", etc, and on the outside, it;ll have all the bad things like "put downs, harassment", etc.

and the purpose of the bully-proof vest is to show that it protects whats really valued, and the vest protects you from all the bad things. sort of like a ... bullet-proof vest

so what do you guys think? have any other ideas?

(wow i should really stop playing CS ehh..)

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
really? thanks

here's a problem: how do i make a bully-proof vest lol. i was thinking of just finding pieces of cardboard and making one from that. anyone have any suggestions on how to build one?

·
Premium Member
7,860 Posts
Noooooooooooo

Buy a vest that looks similar, people will get it. Otherwise make it, but that's going to be difficult unless you know how to make garments well.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was thinking of getting like a regular vest and taping it up with black duct tape. I'd make cut-out straps for the shoulder and waist area. thanks for the input guys! Since it's due tomorrow (procrastination heh) i'll finish it asap and take some photos for ya!

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Just go to a local thrift store. You could probably find a good vest there for $1-$2.

Also, bulletproof vests are perfectly legal here, just somewhat expensive. Not sure about anywhere else though. I don't see how they could outlaw something to passively reduce gunshot wounds though

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
How about a tee-shirt that says "My uncle is a lawyer. Touch me and die!"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts