Overclock.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and my clan tryed ladering is BF2 but they didnt want to do it as much as I do. So I was wondering if there are any true Bf2 clans out there that maybe I can try out and hopefully start playing matches again. Let me know, my Xfire name is: blackhawk911 and my AIM is: skater8977.

·
Registered
274 Posts
There is sopose to be one for overclock.net but no one wants to do anything with it. I would like to join a caln with you. I am part of the "clan" that we have but I would like one that actually dose something.

Just to let you know that overclock.net has a clan [OCN].

Happy Hunting

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by Geek386

There is sopose to be one for overclock.net but no one wants to do anything with it. I would like to join a caln with you. I am part of the "clan" that we have but I would like one that actually dose something.

Just to let you know that overclock.net has a clan [OCN].

Happy Hunting

thanks, yeah I feel the same way.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by black_hawk

Me and my clan tryed ladering is BF2 but they didnt want to do it as much as I do. So I was wondering if there are any true Bf2 clans out there that maybe I can try out and hopefully start playing matches again. Let me know, my Xfire name is: blackhawk911 and my AIM is: skater8977.

I'm in a clan called the Misfits of war. we play AOE3, Axis & Allies (where it all started!!) BF2 and others. We run team speak and would welkcome BF2 players as we have about 8 players on BF2 currently and would like more!

Highest rank we have is a captain and i'm the second as a first seargent.

Let me know as if we ged over 12 we will be looking to host our own server.

[email protected].

BF2 Name (=X=) TheStorming.

As for overclocking i have a new awesome PC.... Read the post on the AMD link...

·
Registered
760 Posts
-=DRC=-Death Row Clan is recruiting

DRCClan.com, get on vent with us. We play in TWL,CAL and World Tournament. I added Blackhawk911 to xfire.

·
Registered
36 Posts
our clan is recruiting on BF2, aswell as on cs, css and quake 4, due to it only just being made, so add me on MSN if u wanna join.

Al

1 - 8 of 8 Posts