Overclock.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm considering moving from my G500 (that replaced a G5 cause its wheel was no longer clicking when pushed right) to a Corsair M90. Main reason is that I find the side buttons of the g500 not very responsive and not very well placed for fast action.

I've read plenty on the software issue, but I don't think they are gonna be a deal breaker for me (I don't need macros, just binding keys is OK).

Anything else to report ?

I play fps only, claw grip; would move to the M90 be a total shock (ergonomically I mean) ?

MaX.

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
I've found the Logitech G9 to be more comfortable in terms of the Claw Grip. Aesthetics are superior on the M9 along with the Hardware and Tracking employed.

Keeping in mind earlier in Jan of this year I went from a G9 to a Corsair M90. The transition was initially strange as it took the hand a longer time to adjust from the Claw Grip to the Hybrid grip of the M90.

·
Registered
91 Posts
If you're looking for more responsive side buttons, i would not personally recommend the M90. I found that the side buttons, while very well positioned/comfortable, require a lot more force to click than i would have like. you definitely wont have any accidental clicks though. I'd say try it out if first if you can to see if you can live with it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts