Overclock.net banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys, i am having some troubles with o'cing my system, if i set this, it doesnt boot, it i set that, it crashes out of games, i am providing my system details and bios details and hopefully, you guys can give me the maximum o'cing details I can get for my computer, Ive cut some stuff out that didnt apply
Thanks guys

·
Registered
311 Posts
Try lowering your Multiplier by 1. Then see if your computer boots if it does, then start raising the FSB in multi's of 5 (155,160,165 etc..) keep saying the info to ur bios and see if it boots. Keep doing that until it doesn't boot anymore. ONce it doesn't boot anymore reset the CMOS, and then go in and set the FSBand Multi to the last known working # and raise the vcore by .1 reset CMOS. Check temps and if temps look alright start raising FSB again until it don't boot, or become unstable. Its your chip's preference once you get up to like 2.5ghz. I'd say once you get to 2.4 i would go in to windows and run Prime95 even .1Ghz after that.. Make sure to always check temps. If they get to high lower Vcore and FSB to the last known working setting. Also read the CPU overclocking guide

1 - 2 of 2 Posts