Overclock.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i don't wanna sound like a whiny-a$$ little boy, so if it doesen't happen, i don't mind. i wanted to suggest upping the space for a sig because i'd like to put some links in there, and i can't because the limit is 350 characters.... any way you could up the limit to like 400 or 450 admin? if it doesen't happen, i don't care. i was just thinking openly.

·
Premium Member
9,559 Posts
I have no problem increasing it to allow people to put "more stuff" into the same amount of space. But I am afraid some people's signatures might turn into a contest of who can make you scroll the most to get past their post (I am kidding of course). I will see what I can do to keep us all happy in this regard. Will not happen short term though I am afraid

·
Premium Member
13,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok, i don't mind if it doesen't happen for some time, i have some links i'd like to put in, and i don't have enough space, you can see my sig. however, i do see your point. perhaps you could put in a limit to the amount of "enters" you can put in?
Quote:

Originally Posted by admin

I have no problem increasing it to allow people to put "more stuff" into the same amount of space. But I am afraid some people's signatures might turn into a contest of who can make you scroll the most to get past their post (I am kidding of course). I will see what I can do to keep us all happy in this regard. Will not happen short term though I am afraid

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.