Overclock.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
3,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanting to know if you guys had any opinions on these subjects at AS/A level from past experience.

Geography, Physics, Maths, chemistry and art

·
Registered
136 Posts
Hey man,

I did Physics, Chemistry and Maths for A level and I also have an As in Biology. Personally I found them quite interresting and enjoyed the learning experience. I would probably advise that if you do Physics to do Maths aswell, there are some areas where they overlap and this can be beneficial. I would also say be careful as in my opinion Physics and Chemistry would be the two hardest A-levels but if science is what your best at and you dont mind a bit of work, go for it.

I have no experience with Geography or Art, although i personally hated art when i did it when i was younger, stick men is the best thing I can draw.

Also, Biology bored the pants off me and I didn't need it which is why i dropped it after As.

I'm now doing Electrical and Electronic Engineering btw, incase your curious

Hope this was of use,
Matt

·
Banned
3,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Quote:

Originally Posted by [KOD[Redfox
View Post

Hey man,

I did Physics, Chemistry and Maths for A level and I also have an As in Biology. Personally I found them quite interresting and enjoyed the learning experience. I would probably advise that if you do Physics to do Maths aswell, there are some areas where they overlap and this can be beneficial. I would also say be careful as in my opinion Physics and Chemistry would be the two hardest A-levels but if science is what your best at and you dont mind a bit of work, go for it.

I have no experience with Geography or Art, although i personally hated art when i did it when i was younger, stick men is the best thing I can draw.

Also, Biology bored the pants off me and I didn't need it which is why i dropped it after As.

I'm now doing Electrical and Electronic Engineering btw, incase your curious

Hope this was of use,
Matt

thanks for your opinion

I hate biology but these are what I am currently taking..

chemistry, maths, physics, geography

Im pretty good at science so they probably will be tough but I can handle them I think.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts