Overclock.net banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a long time Tmobile user & was seriously considering buying a HTC HD2 when it comes out the 24th for my wife and I. I have read quite a bit on this phone and it seems pretty positive, except for the fact that no Wmo 7 on it. This will be my first smart phone so I am pretty excited about it.

Anyways, what are everyone's thoughts on this phone?

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
i really never liked the use on windows mobile on smartphones, well none of the older phones, as they come with not much ram and it lags.

could i suggest a phone that runs on the android platform? i've been using the first android phone that was released (htc dram, aka g1 in the us) and its rock solid

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I also had a windows phone years ago and it was horrid. I was hoping with all the positive reviews that they got it right or fairly right this time around. I was debating on an android phone as well but wasn't sure if those were better than the HD2?

And I have Tmobile right now, been with them for years.

·
Yes
1,744 Posts
Bump. Picked mine up on the day of release. Absolutely love it. A couple tweaks made it even better.

·
Premium Member
3,013 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by FaLLeNAn9eL
View Post

Bump. Picked mine up on the day of release. Absolutely love it. A couple tweaks made it even better.

i'm also in the boat of waiting to decide on if i should get XXX phone or get XXXY phone. I love the HD2, and i saw the review for the HTC Desire (but no word on when of IF it's coming to tmobile USA). I really do like the HD2 and i was wondering how everything was with it. like wifi speed, battery, quality of the user experience, etc.

·
Registered
3,302 Posts
I am loyal t-MOBILE user since 2002.. So, I really have thinking about leave RIM BB for the Hi-Tech touchscreen devices like this. HD2 is my next, however alll tmobile store already sold! SNAP*... they put me on the waiting list for HD2.. I can't wait to put my hand on HD2..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.