Overclock.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
semi-legit
Joined
·
7,981 Posts
Wat?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,178 Posts
The legend of FX? I think those super heroes are for their new CPUs...not their GPUs.

No worse then all these companies putting women or monsters on the coolers of their graphic cards.

I've never really understood any of it...we are GEEKS...not NERDS (Well, most of us any way)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vagrant Storm;15216126
The legend of FX? I think those super heroes are for their new CPUs...not their GPUs.

No worse then all these compies putting women or monsters on the coolers of their graphic cards.
it was done during a 6990 commercial idn assumed as much lol

its to me a show of how out of touch a company is with its audience

its nvidia too. when you buy a gpu you get some dumb graphic its just funny thats all

i think a comic such as this is a BIT too far
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,947 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vagrant Storm;15216126
The legend of FX? I think those super heroes are for their new CPUs...not their GPUs.

No worse then all these companies putting women or monsters on the coolers of their graphic cards.

I've never really understood any of it...we are GEEKS...not NERDS (Well, most of us any way)
I actually like the women graphics in computer parts, just like ASUS had that great looking Japanese Samurai with cherry blossoms
smile.gif
... I think it falls into the good looking aspect part.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicodemus;15216196
i think it's hilarious. =D don't take yourself so seriously. =)

NNNEEEEEERRRRD!
similar to when the jersey shore comes on a bulb in your head goes off like

*you should be angry these ppl have a show and are getting paid a LOT of money*
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,178 Posts
Heh, this has been discussed before. You have companies like Evga that try to make everythign sleek and profesional looking, and then you had Saphire that went all out with Ruby on their coolers wielding a sword while wearing an outfit that I don't think it would be possible to move in.

As you can tell from my sig rig...I like EVGA.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,796 Posts
AMD did this for the ComicCon event in San Diego this year. You know that convention for stuff like Batman and Spiderman?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vagrant Storm;15216253
Heh, this has been discussed before. You have companies like Evga that try to make everythign sleek and profesional looking, and then you had Saphire that went all out with Ruby on their coolers wielding a sword while wearing an outfit that I don't think it would be possible to move in.

As you can tell from my sig rig...I like EVGA.
large01.jpg
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riou;15216260
AMD did this for the ComicCon event in San Diego this year. You know that convention for stuff like Batman and Spiderman?

large01.jpg
o man half naked fairy chicks with leaf boobs are like my #1 wet dream....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,282 Posts
I could care less whats on my video card box or if there is a comic about my cpu/video card.

I wouldn't care if there was two steaming piles of poo dressed as Freddy and Jason beating the crap out of each other(literally) on my video card box.

Actually a big brown box with a stick figure on it with the video card number on the side of the box drawn with crayon would suffice for me.
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top