Overclock.net banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if any of you play GT Legends? Made by the same guys as GTR. Not supposed to be released in the US until the 6th I think but I guess we got it early in Canada. Just got it yesterday, great game so far.

·
Premium Member
5,703 Posts
Im downloading the demo now, by the way, why is this game coming out in the US but not GTR? I loved the first GTR demo (the second demo apparently crashed on my comp and the company said this is a widely known issue on some comps etc.) so why isn't GTR coming out in the states?

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Remonster

Im downloading the demo now, by the way, why is this game coming out in the US but not GTR? I loved the first GTR demo (the second demo apparently crashed on my comp and the company said this is a widely known issue on some comps etc.) so why isn't GTR coming out in the states?

I'm not sure why they wouldn't release it in the states. I never actually bought GTR but have seen it in stores and the demos were great!

·
Premium Member
5,703 Posts
That game was awesome! The graphics and sound are superb! And it ran just fine on my system at all max settings without me overclocking at all, kick a**! I can't wait till it's out in the states.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.